Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to the gym

It's been a little over a week since my last post which it's not cool. I'll give you a quick recap. I played WCOOP Event #3 and finished a bit better the middle of the pack. I started off well, but I feel like I played a bit tighter than what I should've as the game progressed. I went card dead for a while Nd when I got good playable hands I ran into better hands and a bad beat. I've been breaking even all around which it's better then losing of course and I feel I'm playing just ok.

For some reason I've been busting out of a lot of tourneys with KK, which could make it easy to blame it on the bad beats, but the reality is that it's been more than that. I shouldn't even put myself in a situation when a pair, even one as good as kings, is going to define my whole tournament. I have to have healthier stacks as I move into the latter stages of tournaments.

On a other note I finally went back to the gym, which was waaay overdue. I just came back and I feel like I will be sore tomorrow. But this is a good thing. It's part of finding that balance that I am seeking to continue flowing and continually improving in all aspects of my life. Short entry, but I didn't want to let more time go by without posting.

Best,

-3dgar BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment