Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Zen Circle

Getting back in the groove. I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't find a good FREE app to post from my phone but I seem to have resolved this. I just found out I can post from my phone (or anywhere really) by sending an email! So I don't really have to log-on or be on my computer to post. A simple email will do the trick and this is the first one! 

The year is almost over and I feel like a recap is due, my next post will be about that. For now, I can tell you that I feel super motivated and looking forward to everything that is coming my way, or rather to everything I am creating in my life. In the meantime, I leave you to this:   


In Zen Buddhist painting, the ensō circle symbolizes a moment when the mind is free to simply let the body/spirit create. A lot of times we get to carried away with controlling every single detail that we convince ourselves to go into places or make decisions that are not necessarily the best, instead of going with our first inclination. We have to remember that knowledge is in us as a whole and not just in the parts we appear control, in other words: trust your SELF, not just your mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment