Saturday, June 18, 2011

One of the Funniest Ads I've Seen, and another HI!

Hi everyone. It has taken me a while, but I am getting this show on the road and little by little this page is starting to become a blog. I had a couple of different ones in the past, some I kept updated regularly some not so much. But I do have to say this: Poker With Zen is here to stay.

I just don't see myself not keeping this blog. I am very excited about it and I totally see it as the blog I've been waiting to keep all this time. I do have a twitter account where you can get my updates in 140 characters or less, you can find it here: 3dgar and I also have a tumblr which I also love and update quite regularly with photos and snippets of thoughts which you can find here.

I have debated whether to use the tumblr platform to host Poker With Zen or blogger, but they just seem to serve different purposes and have different functions, so for now I'll just keep it this way, and if I have a tumblr post that just can't be posted here for logistical reasons I'll just post a link to that particular post.

Father's Day is tomorrow and I am off for a weekend getaway to Baja's Wine country, so I'll leave you with this ad which I found hilarious:

   
 

1 comment: