Monday, August 23, 2010

Year One

It's been a year since I started playing. I don't think this is a long time, but it does feel like many things have happened. More than anything I have to say that I'm thankful for everything I've received this year thanks to this wonderful game as I have met so many wonderful people and made so many friends from different places. I haven't had the opportunity to travel so much, but the little escapades I've had have been just as valuable as a long trip.

I find it amazing that I'm writing this blog looking to share my experiences with whoever wants to stop by and hopefully I'll be sharing many success stories as we move along. Gosh, there is so much to say, but going along with the title of the blog I'll talk about where I am today.

I am happily married to the love of my life and we now have a baby boy named Dante who is 1 year and a half old. She is crazy enough to support me on all my endeavors and I am beyond thankful for this and everything else she does.

I am playing poker quite regularly but not as much as I would like to. It is because of this that I think I've been making mistakes on certain spots, getting impatient and making the wrong moves. The silly thing is that a lot of those times I knew I was beat or at the very least had a hunch telling me not to call, bet or shove. But I want to think that I have learned from those mistakes.

So here is the thing: I am writing this blog for many reasons. I want to chronicle my adventures and progress and I want to be honest with myself. Also, this is another form of maintaining my discipline as there will be a track record of what I'm doing and by golly I want this record to be a winning one. Also because it looks like there is a lot of people in positions similar to mine, and who knows? Maybe my experiences could be of some use for others at some point.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to this so much!

Pd. I will talk about the "why" of the title of my blog in following posts! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment